Eiri planted on the couch, how many times can you find him there in the anime? Hee! He probably has a permanent Eiri-butt indentation in the cushion.
Ken's Eyes
From Joules' blog:
// (At this point I should mention that Ken has perhaps the most beautiful eyes I've ever seen. They're bright summer morning blue, with the most incredible silver-outlined 'petal' shapes in the irises, looping around the pupils like silver paths in a formal maze. When the light hits them obliquely they're a pure turquoise, exactly the colour of Vash's eyes, quite stunning. I've spent a lot of time in the past just looking at them...) //
What absolutely gorgeous eyes! I knew they were lovely by the photo you posted before but they are definitely something to get up and personal to to truly appreciate them!
Laughs to self, thinking if we all get to rendevous in the future Ken would have a lapful of strange women looking into his eyes. And he would probably just "hate' that, right?
Becca
We did not get a chance to meet Jacque & Becca yesterday. We got a call from Jacque later in the evening. Seems she had just come back from taking Becca to the hospital. Yes, the pain got so great Becca finally let Jacque take her in. Jacque thinks the paperwork says costochondritus, just what we thought it was when we heard the symptoms, popping and grinding in Becca's chest when she picks up feedbags.
Costochondritis is an inflammation of the cartilage that attaches the ribs to the breastbone. The various info sites on the web say it can take six months to a year to completely heal. For me it is a chronic condition because I did not get the chance to just rest. I had to work in a horrible office space where twisting and turning to get to file cabinets and yanking on the cabinets doors constantly just aggravated it to the point of permanent damage. I cannot breathe deeply without paying a price.
I have already told Jacque I will pin down Becca and shake my finger at her if she does not take it easy and take the time to heal. And I have no qualms about getting in her no-good brother's face and tell him to get his lazy ass off the couch and work for a change, feeding all the beasties. This is the same brother I have threatened to kill and feed to the pigs so there is no evidence. As if I could really kill someone, I really don't think so, but the point is, the guy is just a waste of space and air stealer.
Homework
Got all but the last few pages of the reading done, when it wanted me to do a tutorial. *Sigh* Now I have to load the MX Studio.... I had been avoiding it for a while. Oh well, the last chapter will make more sense if I have the latest version of Fireworks in front of me while I am reading. Attempted to read the whole thing in bed and some of it was getting a bit confusing. Of course, the interface has been changed, just when I had gotten used to the prior version. Figures. That's one thing I can always rely upon, multimedia will always change.
Poor Talon!
Sure wish I could drop a good job on Jim!
You know, my mother had the same problem with jury duty after I was born. She finally was able to get out of it for a while because she said she had a child at home. Does your jury summons not have an exemption check box about having a young child at home? We do here.
Maybe I need to send YOU something to cheer you up!
Thanks: --> to Lia, my sensei, who has inspired me to draw again. I
wouldn't be doing this without your support, Domo Arigato!
--> to Talon, for sending me her fabulous fics, inspiring me with her writing to draw my first
illustration for a story and actually liking what I drew.
--> to Dasia, for her words of encouragement when drawing her original chara.
--> to Joules, a wonderful epic fic writer, for liking my art enough to want to post them with Talon's
and her own stories.
--> to Lutra, the other half of the epic team, for being so supportive.
--> to Jacque' & Becca Raddittzu, we met on eBay as bidder and sellers and now we are face-to-face
friends. You showed us the real DBZ with your fansubs. It's all your fault the house is full of
doujinshi! *LOL*